Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Get on the fast track to a more rewarding career with National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car - teams that are committed to quality, innovation, customer satisfaction and employee development.
We are a multibillion-dollar industry leader that is rapidly expanding and growing. At National and Alamo, exciting careers and opportunities are made possible, because how far you go is really up to you. It's a fast-paced, people oriented business that offers incredible earning potential and performance-based promotions.
Our philosophy is to take care of our customers and employees first. We know if we do this, success will follow - for both our company and our employees.
National and Alamo has an exciting opportunity for a Overnight Security Officer (Dispatcher) at the Orlando Airport. The Security Officer (Dispatcher) controls the activity of vehicles exiting the property through the guard gate and provide the customer with a final positive impression of customer service. Performs all responsibilities with a focus on the needs of our customers and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
Apart from religious observation, interested candidates must be able to work at least one of the following full-time (40 hour/week) OVERNIGHT shift schedules, including holidays:
Shift #1: Tuesday - Saturday: 10pm-6am, Sun/Mon: OFF
Shift #2: Friday - Tuesday: 10pm-6am, Wed/Thu: OFF
- Ensure the overall safety and security of the employees, vehicles, lot and equipment.
- Check cars that are leaving the lot to make sure that car information on the contract agrees with the car.
- Scan the driver’s badge and vehicle unit number at the guard exit gates.
- Check truck manifests to ensure cars are properly listed, proper approvals have been acquired and the signature is verified.
- Check vehicle non-rev request to ensure car information is correct, proper approvals have been acquired and the signature is verified.
- Complete guard logs for each shift, showing customer's contract and vehicle unit numbers.
- Turn in all administrative paperwork each shift to the proper administrative manager.
- Expedite the drivers or employees exit form lot and assist with directions, as necessary.
- Monitor and direct the flow of vehicles from lot to lot to ensure proper vehicle supply.
- Work pro-actively with drivers, service agents, and managers to ensure proper vehicle supply
- Note body damage on rental slip (form 200).
- Perform all other related work as required.