Enterprise, National and Alamo Car Rental Charleston International Airport Hiring Event!
We are hiring for positions at our Charleston International Airport location.
Interviews will take place on January 15 from 9am-1pm at our National Service Center located at the Charleston Airport:
National Service Center
5501 Porsche Blvd Unit 100
Charleston, SC 29418
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Current openings include Morning, Mid and Night Shifts. Weekends and holidays included!
• Drive the vehicles from return location to cleaning/servicing location; leave vehicles positioned for best access by service agents, as directed by management.
• Drive serviced vehicles to ready line area and park for easy access by customers as directed by management.
• Deliver vehicles to other locations as directed by management, such as licensee locations, rail yard, auction sites, body shops, or other corporate locations.
• Move vehicles to different areas of the lot or facility as needed and directed by management.
• Answer customer questions or direct them to the appropriate person.
• Perform other service-related duties to ensure our products and services meet the needs of our customers.
• Management reserves the right to modify, change or delete assigned duties
Full-Time/Part-Time Car Detailers:
• Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
• Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
• Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
• Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
• Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
• Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
• May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
• May assist with local automobile deliveries
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Full-Time/Part-Time Return Agents:
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have at least 6 months of work history with one employer
• Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
• Cannot have interviewed for this position with Enterprise, Alamo, or National Car Rental within the last 6 months
• Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English
• Must be able to work a flexible part time OR full time schedule may include nights and weekends (25 hours for part-time jobs/40 hours a week for full time jobs).
• Must have a valid driver's license (not restricted or suspended) with a clean driving record: