- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 3 moving violations on driving record within the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record within the past 5 years (DUI/DWI).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company now or in the future.
Must be able to understand, read, write, and speak English.
- Apart from religious observation, must be able to work 40 hours per week for the following shift: 12pm - 9pm including weekends and some holidays.